Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wednesday 1.5 #2

Another great session.

Entered the class tired, but left feeling great.

Drilled choking from the sweeping from bottom, choking from the bottom (3 positions)

  1. Deep on collar
  2. Shrimp butt out
  3. Knee into chest
  4. Pass their pant ankle to your left hand
  5. Roll them over

As above to 3:
  1. Pull collar across neck
  2. Snake hand over back of head
  3. Pull in
This sounds so wishy washy, but it's all I can recall.

Patience. Description will come along with knowledge and experience.
One cannot pain what one cannot see.

My lack of detail doesn't reflect how enjoyable it is. It's great!

Rolled with St, and he was really friendly, helpful and nice. His shoulder is messed up, too. He needs surgery.

Rolled with Dv and get my first face burn. Dv pulled my Gi across my face.
nb. be more aware of position of knees when kneeling for sparring, as Dv knocked me over cos I was too high and had my knees too close together  Make a good base.

Gristly knot in neck is still there. Need to keep my eye on it.

Brain has been ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment