Wednesday 22 June 2011

Shoulder it

*CRUNCH* was the sound my shoulder made when I landed on it, after sailing through the air following an awkward throw.

I type this with a bag of frozen mince on my shoulder.

10 minutes into the lesson and I was forced to sit out.

1.5 hours later, and I was still watching.

Depressing memories of my last ligament injury (on the same damn shoulder) came flooding back.

Stupid. Shoulder. Stupid. Me.

AC and/or Rotator hurt the most. Grr!

Dsu massaged it and it felt slightly better. But there's no denying I had awful ROM, and would have been a fool to try and train through the pain.

LN lent me some freeze spray. I guess it helped a little.
LN also showed me some nice chokes and neck workouts before class.

I hope I just bruised my muscle, as I can't stand the idea of another handful of months lost to a pathetic shoulder injury.

Fingers RNC'd (crossed) that I get back on the mats soon and this is just bruising!

Frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment