Saturday 18 June 2011

Land of the Giants

Saturday morning tiredness consumed me when I arrived today.

It was soon replaced with sweat and eagerness.

Full class for fundamentals so I shared partnership with BigD and BigL.

Comparing heights they both made me look like a toddler!
Not a problem. Still good fun.

I felt like this:



Drilled the sweeps from CG into Armbar: knee in upper chest. leg to sweep or place on hip to swap into Armbar after feigning sweep.

Also drilled sweeping into mount+choke.

Great fun today. I could have gone for another hour.

The seminar with PH was cancelled due to people being away on holiday.

After another month, I think I'll look into increasing the number of classes I attend.
eg. 2 more BJJ and Sub wrestling/MMA, maybe.

Brain has been ok.

Nephews are visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment