Tuesday 7 February 2012

Monday

Drilled with Iri.

Worked 4 takedowns into side control into armbar, etc.

Nice td - dropping down (right knee down, left up) > right arm straight to side (kinda reap) behind knee left hand dragging ankle (drag ALONG the floor as opposed to lift the ankle) > this leaves the leg over your right arm so > left hand keep their other leg flat to floor > stack > side control (hook right foot over their ankle to keep leg down)

Other side (not stacking) > knee under back > sweep hand under to get space > knee in gap: side control

Rolled with Iri and Ad.

With Iri:
Iri in my guard; I deliberately setup/threatened kimura in order to transition into hip bump sweep. Success! Satisfying to know a tiny "plan" worked.



With Ad:
Managed to pull out of his openguard ok, but he controlled me mostly. Took my back but I survived.
Ad worked his butterfly guard, then offered some help afterwards. Great.

Little steps towards big goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment