Wednesday 5 October 2011

Flowing Wednesday

Started with some throwing drills on the crash mat with Bc.

*vaguely*
Drilled flowing from Armbar > take other arm > legs over  grab leg > sweep > On top leg behind neck > hold ankle > roll into Triangle > they get out > take arm again and roll them > Armbar > step out above head > foot behind their neck > sweep... or something!

It was very complicated to my unseeing eyes, but at a few points I briefly glimpsed how it all flowed together -- how one could domino through the positions. Beautiful!

Rolled:
Tonight I tried to be as pliant as possible, in an attempt to absorb what they were doing to me without my resisting too much.

Managed to sweep Dc when he was mounted. He complimented me then promptly swept me into a triangle.

Slow and flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment